Author Steven Clark Bradley is a multifaceted, professionally published author. Because of Steven’s unique experience as a world-traveling author, he is able to very vividly and authentically write about place that many have only read about and few have actually seen. Steven simply loves writing, and he has been blessed to travel extensively and loves to see the world. His travels around the world to 35 countries give him a really interesting amount and unique ways of explaining the characters in his stories. The driving force of his life is to tell the world around him what he has seen and how it impacts our lives today, how yesterday brought us to where we are now, and how it will certainly affect us all in the future.

Click Here To Go To Author Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author's Page

Scenes of life and Culture in Shenyang, China



I had the privilege of working at the Shenyang Institute of Engineering in Shenyang, China as a visiting Author/Professor for 6 months. This city is the third largest city in China, with over 9 million people. Though it is not famous for tourism, it actually holds some of the most precious and oldest pieces of Chinese history ever found. The Forbidden City in Beijing is large and famous, but the Emperor's palace in Shenyang is actually older and more beautiful than that which is in the Capital city of China. I hope you enjoy the cultural aspects of this video that will give you a real taste of life in this massive and amazing nation. My videos are to educate my viewers about the world we live in through my travels and my book trailers. I love to travel and experience culture, and I love to point out the positive and not so positive forces at work in the world at large. I know you'll find all my videos educational, challenging and full of information that you'll find interesting and exciting.