Author Steven Clark Bradley is a multifaceted, professionally published author. Because of Steven’s unique experience as a world-traveling author, he is able to very vividly and authentically write about place that many have only read about and few have actually seen. Steven simply loves writing, and he has been blessed to travel extensively and loves to see the world. His travels around the world to 35 countries give him a really interesting amount and unique ways of explaining the characters in his stories. The driving force of his life is to tell the world around him what he has seen and how it impacts our lives today, how yesterday brought us to where we are now, and how it will certainly affect us all in the future.

Click Here To Go To Author Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author's Page

Inside The classroom with Author Steven Clark Bradley in The Shenyang Institute of Engineering



As an educator who has taught in many countries at the private and university levels, I can say that what I saw and experienced in China at the Shenyang Institute of Engineering was school very dedicated to giving their students the best education available. I was very encouraged and happy to teach these wonderful young people and to prepare them for a life that could be rewarded with success. Though there are certainly things that needed to be improved, It is my belief that these Chinese students are smart, very open and very respectful. I miss them now and my experience with them in their country of China will be for me forever something that changed me and made me better. Though I taught them lots of things, and they learned many new lessons, the person in each class I taught who learned the most was me! Though China does have a controlling government, I can say they are concerned for their young people and have a genuine desire to educate them and to prepare them for the changing world they will face. Nothing has ever affected me more positively, and I had the best teaching experience of my life. God bless each and every one of them!