Author Steven Clark Bradley is a multifaceted, professionally published author. Because of Steven’s unique experience as a world-traveling author, he is able to very vividly and authentically write about place that many have only read about and few have actually seen. Steven simply loves writing, and he has been blessed to travel extensively and loves to see the world. His travels around the world to 35 countries give him a really interesting amount and unique ways of explaining the characters in his stories. The driving force of his life is to tell the world around him what he has seen and how it impacts our lives today, how yesterday brought us to where we are now, and how it will certainly affect us all in the future.

Click Here To Go To Author Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author's Page

Those who are precious to me


Return To Main Menu



Selin, You are Adorable! Daddy Loves You!






Wow! November 29, 2007, My Little Girl is getting married! John's a great guy and I am so happy for them both!!!!






Here's some new pics of my youngest sweet little girl, Selin Alicia


Here is my lovely little darling Sweet Selin!

I Love You!







David looks great in uniform!
Here are some shots of David at his Air Force Academy Graduation:
God Bless America!









































Photos of those I love Most!