Author Steven Clark Bradley is a multifaceted, professionally published author. Because of Steven’s unique experience as a world-traveling author, he is able to very vividly and authentically write about place that many have only read about and few have actually seen. Steven simply loves writing, and he has been blessed to travel extensively and loves to see the world. His travels around the world to 35 countries give him a really interesting amount and unique ways of explaining the characters in his stories. The driving force of his life is to tell the world around him what he has seen and how it impacts our lives today, how yesterday brought us to where we are now, and how it will certainly affect us all in the future.

Click Here To Go To Author Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author's Page

Introducing - Retribution! The Champion Chronicles: Book One

Retribution
by
M. Flagg


ISBN 1-60154-551-7

Dreams often reflect hidden desires . . . even if they are terrifying. Michael Malone, a unique creature of the night, has taken down three evil sorcerers. He’s not successful.

Faced with eternal suffering, a compassionate soul helps this Champion create an intricate fantasy until he can be rescued by the Georgian Circle. His tale of passion and suspense is tinged with many truths. Eternal devotion to a Guardian of Souls and a troubled teenager forces this mystically enhanced vampire to dream of survival.

He yearns to be in Alana’s arms. He vows to protect Lukas, his mortal son. As he confronts his guilty, undead life his imagination runs wild. But Michael begins to lose hope, believing that there is no such thing as redemption. Why did the commanding Champion jeopardize his own immortality? Michael Malone has two very good reasons. One is revenge and the other is love.

Short Excerpt...

Wounds streaked his gaunt cheeks. Wavy hair matted with blood. Slashed chest, arms pierced several times—hours of fighting plunged the Champion into weariness no human could endure. So be it, I am ready. One swift stroke of a silver blade across my neck and I turn to dust and bone. My soul will burn for all eternity.


Michael's thoughts turned to the woman he would always love.


My Guardian… my love, from the first moment I saw you, I was yours forever. I couldn't tell you about this. I couldn't put you in danger again. His fading mind turned to the motivation behind his vengeance. Lukas, my precious gift, I have always loved you. I promised myself that the bastards would pay!


This vampire could thrust and parry with the best swordsmen of any dimension. He had centuries of practice. Michael raised his blade for what he figured would be the last time. The weary Champion felt a strange sensation, as if an impermeable shield covered his vulnerable heart.


“Is it finally over?” he shouted to the clouded heavens. “I signed away salvation a year ago! Have I at least made amends for some small fraction of my past?”


A resonant “no” echoed through the vampire's conscience. No matter how many good deeds he did, a special spot awaited him in Hell.


Who Is M. Flagg

I am a writer, a reader, and music teacher. I have two books contracted with The Wild Rose Press, Retribution! and Consequences in the paranormal romance genre. Previously, I am published in the field of urban music education.


My incredible journey into writing took a lifetime of fractured events. Born and raised in northern New Jersey, I spent the first nineteen years of life in the florist shop that my father had. This makes me an original flower-child before the 1960s began! When Mom purchased a piano for my sister, my destiny was revealed.

A love of learning led me to a degree in Music Education, which led to the study of acting at RADA in London, which led to a masters degree in teaching, which led to a supervisors certificate, which led to an M. Ed. in Educational Leadership. Although tempted, the doctorate is on hold . . . for now.


Bringing the love of music and fine arts to an entire K-8 school in an urban setting is a daily joy. And accompanying a church choir conducted by the talented woman who taught me music in high school is an additional pleasure.


While pursuing certification as a principal, I wrote many journals and educational essays. One professor called me a writer and I quickly replied, “Nah . . . I’m a music teacher.” But once the intense course of study was completed and after many changes in my life, I began Retribution! Passion sharpens one’s creative edge. The love and support of my children, my family, and my friends encouraged me to take a chance and pursue a dream.


As a writer, what type of stories do you Write or Read?

All three of my novels have a strong theme of redemption. What good is a dark, brooding character if he cant find his way to love and happiness? As a reader, I've always been a sucker for the happy ending. But I enjoy reading a well-plotted journey.

As a reader, what is your favorite genre, writer?

Favorite genre? Do I have to have one? I love sagas. I've read every Taylor Caldwell novel ever written. Rice, Clancy, Ludlum, McCullough, or Michener - writers with depth and a good story to tell holds my interest.
A book You CAN Judge by It's Cover!

I love the cover! It is really great. I wanted to read it the moment I saw it. I think the woman at the bottom of the book cover looks beautiful and profound, somewhat calm, but knows she's in danger. The little boy, with Angelic eyes, adds great intensity to your metaphor. The eyes above gives a taste of why they seem exposed and in danger. Of course the title is very alluring as well.


It all fits just right and tells me it would be a well-invested time reading a book that sits behind this very powerful and intense cover. It looks like this might indeed be a book that reads you!

Author Steven Clark Bradley
Author of Patriot Acts, Nimrod Rising, Stillborn & Probable Cause