Author Steven Clark Bradley is a multifaceted, professionally published author. Because of Steven’s unique experience as a world-traveling author, he is able to very vividly and authentically write about place that many have only read about and few have actually seen. Steven simply loves writing, and he has been blessed to travel extensively and loves to see the world. His travels around the world to 35 countries give him a really interesting amount and unique ways of explaining the characters in his stories. The driving force of his life is to tell the world around him what he has seen and how it impacts our lives today, how yesterday brought us to where we are now, and how it will certainly affect us all in the future.

Click Here To Go To Author Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author's Page

Author Steven Clark Bradley - China, The North to South Speaking Tour

Well, I'm not there yet, but i am going to China next week. I have been invited to teach and speak on writing as a guest/instructor/author. I
have called this the North to South Speaking Tour is because I will start in Shenyang and the go south.






From
Shenyang to Beijing, to speak to students about writing a novel and the experience of writing one's memoirs.










My ultimate goal is to reach the island of Hainan, which is like a tropical paradise. I will teach some classes at one of the universities in Hainan Province, and perhaps others.

This is a great opportunity and I will write some new chapters to a needed update to my memoirs. I plan on posting regular reports of the life, freedom compared to America, people, food, language, food, the culture and of course...the food! So, though I may be a bit vacant, it is because I am. There some internet challenges in China. I am not sure about facebook, but there are many ways to let freedom ring! God bless all of you.Beijing

Get a copy at:


Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Goodreads


Steven Clark Bradley's Amazon Author'sPage:



A Bridge To Cross - The Most Intelligent of Idiots - the Memoirs of Author Steven Clark Bradley


Read The Most Intelligent of Idiots - The Love of God in Chandraghona by Steven Clark Bradley


Read The Most Intelligent of Idiots - A Stranger Just In Time